Authenticate with Google and YouTube
In order to run YouTube feeds on your site you have to create a Google application and identify your site in Google.
This is a unified guide for all Social Stream Apps including Flow-Flow for WordPress and Shopify, Grace Instagram Gallery, and all upcoming streaming apps. Here and below by any mention of Plugin or Social Stream App means one of the apps or plugins listed above.
Create an API key:
- Go to the Google Developers Console.
- Create a new project and give it a name.
- On Dashboard click the + ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES button.
- Click the YouTube Data API link and click the ENABLE button on the page opened.
- Go back, and in the left sidebar, select Credentials.
- Click + Create credentials -> API key.
- No need to restrict this key. Copy it and click Close.
Go to your Social Streams App/Plugin Auth settings page in the admin dashboard. Paste your Youtube API key and press Save changes.