Authenticate with Google and YouTube
In order to run Google+ and YouTube feeds on your site you have to create Google application and identify your site in Google.
This is unified guide for all Social Stream Apps including Flow-Flow for WordPress, Flow-Flow PHP Script, Social Stacks for WordPress and all upcoming streaming apps. Here and below by any mention of Plugin or Social Stream App mean one of the apps or plugins listed above.
Create an API key:
- Go to the Google Developers Console.
- Create new project and give it a name.
- On Dashboard click Enable API button.
- Click Google+ API (and the same with YouTube Data API) link.
- In the sidebar on the left, select Credentials.
- Create an API key by clicking Create credentials.
- No need to restrict this key. Click Close.
- Copy generated API key.
- Go to your Social Streams App/Plugin Auth settings page in admin panel.
- Paste your Google+ API key and press save changes.